Thursday 27 June 2013

Animal Crossing Inspired Necklace, Football Fish with Fishing Rod

Animal Crossing Inspired Necklace Football Fish with Fishing Rod.

"AWESOME! I caught a football fish! TOUCHDOWN!" 

Both fishing rod and football fish have been handmade out of polymer clay by me, I have used glow in the dark clay for the light at the end of the antenna so it really will glow. The main blue part of the fish I have added a sparkly blue mica powder to give a lovely shimmer. The football fish is hanging from the rod with flexible but secure wire. The chain length is longer on one side so the rod with sit at a nice 'fishing' angle. 

Available on my Etsy shop here > https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/155222995/animal-crossing-inspired-necklace?ref=shop_home_active

No comments:

Post a Comment